At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade Data Foundation for Machine Learning that enables our customers to productionize and scale their ML projects. With Pachyderm’s automated data versioning and data driven pipelines our customers get their ML projects to production faster through automation and petabyte scale data processing while lowering their costs and meeting their data governance and audit requirements. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of processing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as hosted-service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Pachyderm is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own product strategy for multiple teams. You’ll work cross functionally across both engineering and the go-to-market team to build and launch new products. You will become an expert on our customers, competitors and market in order to make effective product investment decisions. You will track success with progress against measurable business objectives, as well as positive customer outcomes.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and key metrics for your products, and communicate it across the organization
- Lead agile cross functional teams to rapidly deliver new capabilities to market, and then iterate based on customer feedback
- Build a deep understanding of customer goals and challenges via meetings, product analytics and user research
- Become an expert in the MLOps market with a detailed understanding of competitive offerings and technology trends
- Draft detailed product planning documents to set context and enable effective development and launch of new products
- Work with product marketing, sales and customer service to successfully launch new products and features to customers
- Take a data driven approach to determine product investments and the evaluation of those investments
- 5+ years of enterprise software product management experience
- Strong user research skills and the ability to decompose technical customer challenges and goals into product solutions
- Strong technical acumen with proven success in a highly complex technology domain
- Demonstrable success in leading cross functional agile teams to deliver impactful new products or features to market
- Entrepreneurial and self driven, you thrive on solving problems, are proactive and excel at knocking down any barriers to success
- You are comfortable and skilled at communicating to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes from meetings with the CEO, to customer meetings, external events and all hands meetings.
- Experience in the areas of DevOps, Open Source, or AI/ML considered a strong plus