At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science / MLOps platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. Our system, developed with open source roots, shifts the paradigm of data science workflows by providing reproducibility, data provenance, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as SaaS service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Pachyderm is looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer with a customer-first mindset and excellent troubleshooting skills.This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere within the United States. We’re looking for someone who will help resolve highly technical issues across our internal and external customers. You will be the point of contact for all technical support related issues and work closely with our engineering, pre-sales and customer success teams.
- Be our first Customer Support Engineer and help build out processes and grow the team over time
- Serve as a direct point of contact and adviser for customer inquiries about Pachyderm’s Platform through our customer portal, email and over the phone
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by troubleshooting a variety of issues and recommending solutions in a professional and courteous manner
- Document and track issues from our customers and escalations with Engineering
- Manage critical customer issues, facilitating communication between customers, CloudOps, Engineering, Product, TAMs, and Sales
- Participate in support efficiency projects such as building and enhancing automatic log analysis tools
- You’re ready to bring your skills to a startup in an exciting space
- 3-5 years experience in the enterprise software industry
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerized technologies
- Good understanding of compute, storage and container technologies from either AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure
- Solid troubleshooting skills and passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Outstanding communications skills in English and the ability to communicate courteously and effectively with customers, colleagues, and third-party vendors
- Experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Familiarity with ETL tools
- Python experience
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator or Certified Kubernetes Engineer