At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. Our system, developed with open source roots, shifts the paradigm of data science workflows by providing reproducibility, data provenance, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as hosted-service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Pachyderm is looking for an open-source B2B demand generation specialist. You will develop and lead comprehensive Demand Generation campaigns through various channels leveraging lead generation best practices. You’ll be partnered tightly with the sales organization to help drive revenue while mapping and tracking the user journey from initial product discovery to life-long user. It’s all about defining, communicating, and executing cohesive demand generation campaigns. Your strategy and implementation will help to generate and deliver targeted leads that convert to a qualified pipeline for sales.
The ideal candidate is incredibly analytical, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the overall customer experience. You believe that the best way to grow the business is by delivering a seamless experience, one informed by data and imbued with brand purpose. You turn data into actionable insights and use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones. You are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Finally, you display strong business judgment with experience in Marketing, Sales or Customer Success, and proven ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way. You have an understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
On a daily basis, you will
- Develop, execute, and manage campaigns across a variety of channels to drive customer acquisition through contact acquisition, product adoption & free trial requests.
- Plan, execute, and optimize vertical go-to-market strategies. Specifically, leverage our user data to tune and optimize difference channels based on the responsiveness of our target audiences.
- Oversee social strategy, liaising with the team to plan, implement, optimize and measure social media work.
- Ensure clear goals for marketing campaigns/programs, track and report on performance versus those goals.
- Determine the right audience, right messaging, and right marketing tactics to deliver on campaign/program goals.
- Generate the content for use in targeted marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives in collaboration with the product marketing team.
- Collaborate and work with Product, Technical Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Design to identify other assets required.
- Identify creative, out-of-the-box ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve our efforts across the board.
- Assist customers in development of additional use cases (per channel, or omni-channel).
- Continuously measure and review campaign success, tweaking as needed to produce desired results.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement.
The skills you will demonstrate
- 3+ years of Demand Gen experience, including experience designing, proposing, documenting, and owning the execution of multiple go-to-market campaigns.
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
familiarity with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, Web, Content, Email, Partner) to help provide insight into program planning.
- Familiarity and comfort with Marketing Automation & CRM platforms - Bonus if it is HubSpot.
- A highly entrepreneurial spirit with strong ROI orientation. Someone who is clear on campaign objectives and is willing to take risks to solve them and swiftly learn from mistakes.
- Energetic, passionate, and articulate communicator who can convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment with sales to drive campaign results and impact together.
- Ability to improvise and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail.
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.