At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. Our system, developed with open-source roots, shifts the paradigm of data science workflows by providing reproducibility, data provenance, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as hosted-service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.
About the Role:
At Pachyderm, we want to give every candidate an unforgettable experience, no matter the interview outcome. We are looking for a highly organized, driven, and mission-aligned Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to help us grow our team, keep us organized and who wants to grow with us. In this role, you’ll care deeply about putting candidates first by guiding them through an exceptional candidate experience. You will work with our Talent team, Hiring Managers and our COO to coordinate and schedule candidate interviews.
Further, as we are still a small team (40+), this hybrid role will also offer Executive Support to our leadership team and collaboration with people ops. Finally, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company, specifically in recruiting and sourcing. The ideal individual will have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly and calmly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships. You should have a passion for recruiting, supporting others and a desire to learn.
If you enjoy collaborating across teams, engaging with values-aligned talent, and helping individuals find meaningful work through an exceptional candidate experience, this is the role for you!
What You'll Do
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through timely communication, scheduling interviews, and facilitating virtual interviews (and onsite interviews when we return to the office).
- Maintain Greenhouse integrity and log all appropriate information into the system to help track candidate progress from initial contact to offer
- Work closely with the Talent team and Hiring Managers to understand open roles and help properly move candidates through the process, especially with time-sensitive requests
- Assist recruiting team with ongoing projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones
- Provide Executive Support to Pachyderm’s COO
- Learn new skills around sourcing to help build our candidate pipeline
- Partner with HR on a regular cadence to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new hire process and procedures
- Help build and promote the Pachyderm brand and culture
- While recruiting coordination and operational support will be your primary focus, this role will include ample opportunity to expand into broader people ops, sourcing, and recruiting ownership.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2+ years of experience in Recruiting, HR, Administrative, or Executive coordination
- A commitment to and track record of delivering high touch, world-class service to internal and external candidates and employees
- Adaptability and openness to learning and incorporating new recruiting strategies, tactics, and processes
- Strong calendar management skills and incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- A sense of urgency in juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interfacing with all types of people
- Experience working in Greenhouse
- Experience with GSuite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc) and Slack