Paceline is looking for an experienced, multi-disciplined design leader who can thrive in a consumer-focused, mission-driven, and fast-paced environment. This team-oriented customer experience thought leader can provide thoughtful user interactions such as an innovative UX, beautiful animation for social posts, eye-catching emails, and engaging visuals on our home page. This creative leader can step back and set a design strategy for the entire customer experience throughout the entire marketing funnel. This creative spark is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to provide stunning designs and iterative app designs to convey the Paceline brand across all marketing channels and within the Paceline app.
- Delivering exceptional end-to-end customer experiences and elevating the brand through design
- Driving innovation, differentiation, and great customer experiences through experience strategy, thoughtful and engaging product design, and eye-catching visual design
- Work with your Marketing teammates to conceptualize and execute compelling designs across all marketing channels (website, social media content, email, in-app messaging, marketing collateral)
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to oversee the user experience of a product, from conception to launch
- Lead user research efforts to uncover actionable insights and represent the voice of the customer
- Leverage data to validate your creative instincts - partner with the data science team for insight about our community to inspire new creative concepts
- Nurture our brand architecture, particularly visual guide, and help translate its internal-facing intent to external-facing execution
- Hire, train, and lead a team as our business continues to scale
- 8+ years of product and visual design experience for a consumer-focused brand
- Hired, managed, and mentored a team of product designers and visual designers
- Experience producing and iterating under a tight timeline and multiple iteration cycles
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Working in a fast-based environment
- Passion for health & wellness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A collaborative, creative go-getter, willing to roll up their sleeves
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.