Come be a part of a team passionate about changing the nature of preventative health in society. As the Head of Brand, you’ll lead the development of our brand strategy - how we tell Paceline's story and then the marketing strategy to get the story out to grow our business. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of strategic thinking, creativity, communication skills, and operational hustle.
- Craft the narrative, brand pillars, and voice that clearly articulates who we are and what we are doing
- Design and execute a strategy to shape the Paceline brand that is consistent across campaigns and touchpoints (within our product and then across visual, social, email, content, etc. channels)
- Create and lead execution of omnichannel marketing campaigns to grow awareness and acquisition for Paceline across marketing channels (PR, social, content, etc)
- Be the point person across the departments to ensure all public touchpoints are consistent with our brand guidelines and voice.
- Architect and implement a brand positioning plan for paceline that is cohesive across the company but differentiated across products (rewards app, credit card, and insurance)
- Conduct user research and analyze data to develop unique user personas and targeting plans for our products (who we are targeting, why, and where do we meet them)
- Partner with other executives to develop a relevant marketing strategy to support their objectives (credit card, growth, partnerships, etc)
- Manage external agencies to maximize their impact and achieve our goals (PR, Branding, etc)
- Hire, train, and lead a team as our business continues to scale
- 8+ years of consumer marketing experience for a high growth company
- Brand marketing experience in fitness, fintech, or technology startups
- Experience leading marketing teams
- Creative strategic thinker who can use data to drive better decision making
- A strong strategic operator. Someone who can build the strategy and crush the tactical pieces that are a pressing need
- Flexible team player who can wear many hats
- Comfortable with a fast paced and changing startup environment
- Experience managing and communicating with other company stakeholders and external agencies
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.