Paceline is looking for a Partnerships Manager to scale our credit card rewards and benefits platform by identifying, acquiring, and retaining best-in-class partners across industries like brick & mortar Gyms and Studios, Retail, digital subscription services, and more. This individual will identify, attract and manage partnerships with some of the world’s most innovative brands to deliver unrivaled value to our credit card members.
- Identify key partners across leading brick & mortar gyms/studios, retail, and health and wellness industries to feature rewards on the credit card platform.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Paceline’s mission, value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Successfully close net new accounts while consistently developing a pipeline by way of leveraging your extensive customer relationships with CMOs and key decision makers
- Work closely with other functional teams (marketing, product, and engineering) to ensure reward and benefit partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish
- Leverage data and account management experience to deepen relationships and retain partners
- Be willing to travel up to 40%
- GSD attitude
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
- Great analytical skills: ability to provide strategic direction to clients to enhance rewards and the success of Paceline campaigns
- Structured thinker with a passion for data-informed decision making
- Entrepreneurial mindset to identify and prioritize opportunities in fast charging environment
- Best-in-class written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Team player with passion for making work fun!
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business focus)
- 5+ years of data-driven sales and account management
- Cultivating rewards and benefits partners in the Financial Services or Fintech space
- Working directly with brands, agencies, and affiliate networks
- CRM knowledge (HubSpot preferred)
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.