Paceline is looking for a Director of Strategic Partnerships to advance our mission of leveraging technology and design to connect the world through fitness and financial services and empower people to be the best versions of themselves by turning physical and financial activity into material currency.
You will report into the Head of Partnerships and will cultivate and manage partnerships with world-class brands to impact company goals across Partnerships, Growth, Marketing, and more. You will create a future vision to uncover new opportunities and bring value for the Paceline community and its partners. You will serve as a strategic seller and will be accountable for getting results and delivering our strategic partnerships growth and revenue targets.
- Cultivate and manage key partnerships across health and wellness (wearable tech, brick and mortar gyms/studios, digital subscription services, and more) and fintech (budgeting apps, insurance, mobile payments, and more)
- Transform Paceline into the leading performance marketing partner for our rewards app and credit card benefits providers.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Paceline’s mission, value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Successfully close net new accounts while consistently developing pipeline by way of leveraging your established network and extensive customer relationships with CEOs, CMOs, and key decision makers
- Lead cross-functional stakeholders (marketing, product, and engineering) to ensure project deliverable accountability and socialization of progress
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Be willing to travel up to 40%
- GSD attitude
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
- Great analytical skills: ability to provide strategic direction to partners to enhance the partnership and the success of Paceline campaigns
- Structured thinker with a passion for data-informed decision making
- Entrepreneurial mindset to identify and prioritize opportunities in fast charging environment
- Best-in-class written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Team player with passion for making work fun!
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of data-driven sales and account management
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and cultivating top-tier partnerships
- CRM knowledge (HubSpot preferred)
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.