We’re looking for an action-oriented, self-starter who is curious, creative and has a passion for customer experience and an eye for execution excellence. This individual will quarterback the game plan for bringing life insurance onto our health & wellness platform - everything from helping to define the product portfolio intent and testing plan, to evaluating the right partners, to overseeing the cross functional build and go-to-market for the product. Once in the market, this individual will manage the ongoing testing agenda and portfolio management to optimize business performance.
To deliver a disruptive, industry-defining insurance product, we seek a high-energy, creative, and innovative insurance business leader to be a part of a high-performing cross-functional team.
- Identify, develop and deliver new insurance products that add value to Paceline's members
- Be a part of a cross-functional team to define strategy and execute in an agile environment
- Work with different partners across the various core insurance stack - Product & Pricing, servicing & Ops, underwriting, asset & liability mgmt
- Work with Legal, Compliance partners to ensure a smooth new product launch
- Lead the commercial business strategy for insurance products
- Be the subject matter expert for all things insurance for the extended team.
- With broader Paceline team (across business, product, design), scope MVP product intent and testing agenda
- Conduct due diligence across key partner services to support product intent and infrastructure needs
- Develop and manage program plan for integrated launch, spanning technical build, operations, servicing, marketing and PR
- Coordinate with partner service providers to establish appropriate business monitoring & guardrails
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch and ongoing optimization cycles
- GSD attitude
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking
- Customer-first mentality, grounded in business realities
- Structured thinker with a passion for data-informed decision making
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in fast charging environment
- Strong communication skills
- Comfort in fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Team player with passion for making work fun!
Nice to have:
- Life insurance product experience
- Startup experience
- Diverse background and worked in financial services - banking, insurance, brokerage/wealth management
- Worked in an agile environment
- Experience in developing new insurance product
- Worked with insurance regulators or familiar with regulations and licensing requirements
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.