Come be a part of a team passionate about changing the nature of preventative health in society. We're looking for a People Ops manager to support our rapidly growing team. You will be the primary POC for supporting employees and leaders in the various businesses we operate in. You will own the various stages of the employee lifecycle from talent management, performance management, culture, onboarding/offboarding, and business driven initiatives. Your objective is simple: Make Paceline the #1 place to work.
The ideal candidate is driven by data, organized, and passionate about improving the Paceline employee experience. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt as new priorities come up. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of strategic thinking, creativity, communication skills, and operational hustle.
- Shape the culture: design and drive the programs to shape and reinforce our cultural values and mission
- Attract and find talent: Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role. Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Own the employee experience: Create a best in class candidate experience for Paceline from initial contact to their first day and beyond. Work with leadership to standardize all hiring processes and interview structures across various business units, with an eye towards continuous improvement and optimization.
- Turbocharge benefits and perks: Work closely with our executive team to ensure our compensation, benefits, policies, and perks are best in class for our industry and stage
- Support the org: Provide support to employees and leaders in the business: coaching on performance management, accommodations, policies, and other HR-related topics. Work with hiring managers to scope roles, create hiring exercises, and execute sourcing strategies for roles across all areas of the company
- Build the feedback loop: Provide support to the various functions areas during the performance review process to ensure they are fair, accurate, and helpful
- Drive continuous improvement: Facilitate the adoption and bettering of HR programs, policies, and processes to improve our overall employee and manager experience. Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years HR or People Ops experience at a high growth technology company
- Track record of designing and implementing employee experience programs
- Passionate about company culture and experienced in shaping the right values
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve sophisticated and sensitive HR issues/problems
- Proven effective partner management and collaboration with other teams to deliver a consistent employee experience
- Knowledge with HR tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Recruiting experience a major plus
- Highly organized with a key attention to detail.
- Flexible team player who can wear many hats.
- Proactive problem solver who can handle ambiguity and change.
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.