Come be a part of a team passionate about changing the nature of preventative health in society. As our first talent acquisition manager you will be integral in helping Paceline build a world class team. This is a ground floor opportunity to own and optimize our hiring process from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of strategic thinking, creativity, communication skills, and operational hustle.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Work with hiring managers to scope roles, create hiring exercises, and execute sourcing strategies for roles across all areas of the company
- Work with leadership to standardize all hiring processes and interview structures across various business units, with an eye towards continuous improvement and optimization.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Create a best in class candidate experience for Paceline from initial contact through new hire onboarding
- Work closely with our executive team to ensure our compensation, benefits, policies, and perks are best in class for our industry and stage
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- 4+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Highly organized with a key attention to detail.
- Flexible team player who can wear many hats.
- Proactive problem solver who can handle ambiguity and change.
- Experience managing and communicating with other company stakeholders.
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).
Preference for candidates in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Denver, CO, though will consider Fully Remote for the right candidate.