We’re looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to lead the social strategy for our health and wellness platform. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is data-driven, creative, collaborative, and comfortable navigating ambiguity to drive measurable results across the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to build impactful and truly innovative experiences across a new category, where fitness meets financial, with the goal of helping our community stay motivated and get rewarded for living a healthier life.
- Own the product strategy and execution for the social roadmap, building and maintaining community-focused features that complement the Paceline health and wellness rewards marketplace and financial services ecosystem
- Create seamless and frictionless experiences that create new ways to foster community and connection while driving acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Work closely with platform product, design, data, and engineering teams to ensure exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint
- Define success metrics and KPIs for managed products; create and maintain measurement reporting that quantifies impacts
- Lead user research and customer discovery efforts for social features as an ongoing exercise to inform product strategy and roadmap
- 3+ years in a product role working cross functionally with engineering, design, internal stakeholders and external customers
- Experience working on social products; bonus if you also have experience in health and wellness
- Strong written and verbal communication with an outstanding ability to articulate product decisions and customer pain points
- Robust analytical skills - ability to analyze data to identify opportunities, inform decisions, and pursue next steps that deliver against measurable results
- Experience using data as an integral input into decision making and prioritization
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with minimal oversight
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
Paceline is an early stage, venture backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Ibotta, Uber, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).