Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
About this Role:
We are on the search for an Executive Assistant to lend support to our Marketing and Revenue leaders. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll handle a wide range of administrative support tasks, while juggling diverse responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who enjoys streamlining hectic days, who can jump into the chaos, and thrive in a constantly changing environment. We value someone who is a self-starter, incredibly organized, extremely flexible, who can maintain great external and internal relationships, and is an overall strong communicator.
What You'll Do:
- Provide direct support to three leaders
- Manage highly complex calendars and scheduling via Google Suite
- Plan and coordinate external meetings, which may include cross functional teams, stakeholders, and outside vendors
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels
- Ensure managers are prepared for meetings, and have all necessary supplies or tools
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations
- Wear many hats. You're able to balance several tasks at once and can easily pivot as priorities change. We're a growing startup and we are looking for individuals willing to help where it's needed!
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting executive-level team members
- Experience supporting multiple executives simultaneously
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- Detail-Oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy diving into operational processes.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end.
- Excellent computer literacy, and experience with Google Suite (or ability to learn quickly)
- Highly organized, and able to efficiently prioritize a large workload of tasks
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, and works well under pressure
- A problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please Note: Pacaso has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to medical and religious accommodations, where permitted by state law.
**If you do not have proof of vaccination and live in a state or country that prohibits private employers from mandating the COVID-19 vaccine, please understand that lack of vaccination may preclude you from participating in-person at Pacaso events occurring in states or municipalities that require COVID-19 vaccination for attendees.