✨ One platform, a whole world of opportunity
Right now, the best jobs are limited to people in a handful of the world’s wealthiest cities, yet brilliant people are everywhere. Driven to overturn the status quo and distribute opportunities equally around the world, Oyster launched its global employment platform to help companies hire, pay, and care for talent anywhere.
When it comes to global employment, we walk the walk. We’re proof that companies don't need an office to create a highly-engaged culture. Since the company’s inception in January 2020, Oyster has:
Our momentum speaks to the power of global employment—and we’re just getting started! If you want to change the world with Oyster and be empowered to work remotely while doing so, we’d love for you to apply!
👩💻 The Role
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote and you can work from home. Forever. This is a fully remote position that may sit anywhere within the Americas or EMEA.
Oyster is growing fast, and we are hiring a Partner Operations Manager to support the Revenue Operations (RevOps) team. RevOps is part of the Sales & Partnerships department. This role is critical to the success of the team and Oyster is looking for someone who has a passion for their role and can contribute to both the success of the team and also the culture of the organisation, considering the cross-functional nature of the role. A successful candidate will have experience working with partnerships and is strong across all aspects of sales operations (process improvement, change management, etc) with a strong understanding of the sales/partner process and supporting tech stack.
What you'll do…
- Work with the Sales & Partnerships Leadership Team to enable the success of our growing team
- Define and execute on the Sales / Partner Operations operations remit, reporting to and working with the Global Senior Sales Operations Manager.
- In conjunction with other members of the revenue operations team, finance and data & analytics, build a data-driven culture that empowers individual contributors right up to senior leadership.
- Help establish an industry-leading partner process and instil a culture of continuous improvement for each of the commercial teams. Identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies, making the appropriate recommendations to management.
- Develop, manage and improve Partner Attribution strategies to clearly track Partner Revenue Generation (net new & existing), pipeline efficiency (time to close, win rates as compared to sales) and overall business success indicators (CaC, LTV).
- Develop, manage and improve Partner Lifecycle data models to clearly track Partner effectiveness. Implement data models to understand the LTV of a Partner, potential performance of a partner, tiering/ranking mechanisms and key indicators/trends that lead to partner performance. This may include partner scorecards, partner lead scoring, partner tiering and partner forecasting.
- Help manage the sales/partner technology stack to ensure the team is operating as efficiently as possible and the right internal teams have access to the right information.
- Work with internal teams and external partners to manage the Salesforce CRM to ensure it meets the rapidly evolving needs of the organisation
- Be a key support of all individual contributors and managers in the commercial organisation, remaining available to them to coach, provide advice or help unlock bottlenecks in the process or organisation
📜 What we're looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Sales Operations or Partner operations at a SaaS company
- Expert with SFDC administration (preferably with a Admin Certification)
- Experience working with Partnerstack or other PRM tools
- Experience working with Marketing Operations teams as the main interface for partner operations.
- Strong analytical abilities, preferably with knowledge and experience using data analysis and visualization tools (e.g: Looker, Tableau, data studio, powerbi, mixpanel, mode, etc)
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- Strong interpersonal skills, open and friendly attitude
- Excellent communication and the ability to document processes for both business and technical audiences
- Bonus: experience in campaign creation and setup in a Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) and SFDC, lead automation and performance tracking across lead funnel and B2B SaaS experience.
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent English language skills
🦪 How we work together at Oyster
Our values guide the work we do, the decisions we make, and the culture that makes us special. We elevate talent. 🙌 We build trust. 🤝 We thrive together. 🌍
Our mission is to create a more equal world—one global hire at a time. Everything we do ladders up to our mission—and that doesn’t just mean building software. We develop programs, participate in workshops, and create dedicated teams to ensure we successfully support companies and knowledge workers in this new world of work.
We embrace asynchronous communication and collaborative work—and we share how we work in the Oyster Public HQ —to help other global teams learn from our experiences.
💌 How YOU work
Different countries have different statutory benefits, different cultures have different norms, and different people have different needs! In order to best support and encourage our diverse team, we’ve created How YOU Work; a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Oyster.
- Work from anywhere: Oyster is a borderless, HQ-less company. As long as your work gets done on time, your team has the support they need, and you're authorized to work where you live, the world is truly your Oyster.
- Paid time off: We’re all about taking breaks—we all need it. Oyster provides employees with 40 days off each year, which includes public/bank holidays and vacation/holiday leave (unless your country mandates more).
- Mental health support: We consider your mental health a top priority. We offer access to Plumm, a mental well-being service, to support your mental health.
- Wellbeing allowance: Each month, Oyster will top up your Juno wallet with a wellbeing allowance. Juno Points can be applied to anything that helps you show up to work as your best self, whether that’s your internet bill, a class, gym membership, or houseplants. The choices are endless!
- Flexible parental leave: Families are created in lots of different ways. Our parental leave policy applies to all employees who are becoming parents, regardless of how they become a parent. Oysters are eligible for a minimum of three months of paid parental leave and your job will be held for 12 months (or longer if required by local jurisdiction).
- WFH stipend: $3000 stipend to spend on your laptop and any other equipment you need for your home office; we'll get you up and running in no time!
✨ The best jobs should be available to everyone
At Oyster, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences and we’ve intentionally built our product and our company with an inclusive, global mindset. We know from experience that people from underrepresented groups often don’t apply for roles they don’t feel they meet all the criteria for. We’re committed to elevating talent by creating a trust-based environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
Oyster is committed to ensuring equal opportunity of employment for qualified persons with disabilities and actively fosters an inclusive work environment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Interview Accommodations if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.