A little about us
Oyster is on a mission to create a more equal world by making it possible for companies everywhere to hire people anywhere.
In 2021, we have grown rapidly, raising over $70 million in both Series A and Series B rounds and increasing our team size by nearly 10x. And we’re just getting started. As a fully distributed startup, we’ve built an incredibly strong leadership team and employee base across 47 countries (and counting!). We embrace asynchronous communication and collaborative work. We live on our platform, and we’re passionate about improving our product every day.
Hiring people internationally is complicated – engineering, legal, finance, operations, and HR processes all interact to make it happen. We’d like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups – the world over.
The role 👩💻
What you'll be working on
You'll be a leading the product growth team owning the PLG roadmap.
Apart from engineers and designers, you will be working closely with the growth marketing team to:
- Driving the product roadmap for the onboarding experience and running growth experiments across the core platform
- Grow the growth product team, coaching, mentoring, and hiring talent
- Working closely with the growth marketing team on PLG
- Creating operational excellence in prioritizing, building and launching growth features
- Owning the tech and data stack for experimentation
We are looking for passionate product managers to join us on the path to category leadership.
- Own the end to end product lifecycle from concept to post launch, working with design and engineering teams to deliver the growth product roadmap
- Understand the user requirements, business requirements, product vision & strategy, and competitive landscape
- Work closely with cross functional teams including finance and operations teams to reach alignment
- Become an expert in your product domain and help to shape the product strategy
- 8+ years of work experience in building and launching software products
- Experience working with PLG and growth products in B2B SaaS
- Expertise in working throughout product, design (UI/UX) and engineering activities leveraging agile methodologies
Nice to haves:
- Some personal experience of the challenges of working internationally with the desire for remote work
What's it like to work at Oyster ❤️
Check out our public notion and see for yourself: Welcome to Oyster!
Here are some pages you might be interested in:
Benefits & Compensation 💸
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget (see details at Equipment at Oyster)
- Wellness and wellbeing support through Plumm and WithJuno
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Membership to Reforge for you and your team