A little about us
We're on a mission to unlock global talent by making cross border hiring easy. We want to spread great employment rights and benefits and help make them the norm for remote workers across the world.
🗺 Remote working, flexible hours.
⏱ Permanent, full time
💵 Competitive salary
🍰 Early stage equity
We are a 100% distributed company that began its journey in 2019. We’re well-funded and are assembling the core team that will take us to the next level. We’re already a global company with team members in the UK, India, the Bahamas, Germany, the USA, Finland, Latvia, and Mexico.
Hiring people internationally is complicated – with interacting engineering, legal, financial, operations, and HR processes. We’d like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups – the world over.
The Role 👩💻
What you'll be doing...
We will look to you to build, track, execute, and optimize across our integrated marketing campaigns. You will be the decision maker for how we structure our marketing operations, workflows, and processes, and you will come in with the knowledge and insight for building and maintaining best-in-class martech stacks.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you’ll have the opportunity to influence strategy, drive outcomes, and work in a critical area to support the entire marketing team.
- Campaign creation and setup in Salesforce, Hubspot, and Intercom, including troubleshooting and fixing data issues and errors
- Partner with other ops functions (revops, sales ops, partner ops, etc) to build, implement, and maintain lead scoring and marketing attribution / incrementality
- Manage campaign tracking, testing, and optimization
- Manage sales sequences. Collaborate with and train BDRs as needed
- Audit and monitor proper tagging across campaigns
- Campaign reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
What we're looking for
We’re looking for an experienced operations superstar who is equally comfortable in strategy and execution. As our business grows, we need someone with the ability and foresight to help us scale our operations across the board. You will be a critical team member in a newly-formed operations unit that covers sales, partnerships, marketing, and many other go-to-market functions. We're eager to find someone who enjoys a collaborative, cross-functional challenge and who delights in working on high-impact marketing foundations.
The ideal candidate has at least some experience as a B2B SaaS marketer with exposure into high-growth environments. A bit more about you...
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a marketing and/or campaign operations role
- Proficiency in Hubspot (or comparable Marketing automation platform), Salesforce, and Intercom
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing and sales organizations
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Strong skills with data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
- Experience executing on campaign operations to support the marketing organization
- Sales copywriting experience
What's it like to work at Oyster ❤️
Check out our public notion and see for yourself: Welcome to Oyster!
Here are some pages you might be interested in:
Benefits & Compensation 💸
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget (see details at Equipment at Oyster)
- Wellness and wellbeing support through HealingClouds and WithJuno
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering