Ownwell helps property owners reduce the costs of owning real estate. Our proprietary software automatically identifies property owners that are overpaying on real estate expenses. We then manage the end-to-end process of reducing bills through tax appeals, exemptions, and corrections.
Over $40 billion is overpaid in property taxes every year, and inaccurate tax assessments disproportionately affect people of color, immigrants, as well as low-income communities.
Ownwell is well-funded and venture-backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our company is growing 300% year-over-year. We are looking for driven and passionate team members who thrive in a collaborative, positive culture where we all win together. If this sounds like the place for you, come help us change the way everyday homeowners manage their real estate across the country.
- Oversee the product road mapping, product design, and development process
- Own the end to end design process, from ideation to prototyping, to UX and UI/visual design
- Design high-quality experiences that consumers love, that also deliver on business objectives
- Define, build and maintain the design system -Conduct user research and testing to validate designs and prototypes
- Build and manage a cross-functional product team (interviewing, recruiting, supervising)
- EVERYTHING PRODUCT: Strategy, Vision, Design, Roadmapping, Development, Growth, Marketing, Analytics, User Research, need I go on? ;)
- 7-10 years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of design experience
- Customer and user research experience
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, and Creative Suite
- Data-driven decision making and experience w/ data analysis
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities. You care not only about how things look but why they’re being built in the first place.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, high-energy, self-motivated, and a team player
- Ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Ownwell’s vision is to democratize access to real estate expertise. When we say we want to provide access, we mean providing access to everyone. To do that well, we need a team that’s broadly representative. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Ownwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status.