Ownwell helps property owners reduce the costs of owning real estate. Our proprietary software automatically identifies property owners that are overpaying on real estate expenses. We then manage the end-to-end process of reducing bills through tax appeals, exemptions, and corrections.
Over $40 billion is overpaid in property taxes every year, and inaccurate tax assessments disproportionately affect people of color, immigrants, as well as low-income communities.
Ownwell is well-funded and venture-backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our company is growing 300% year-over-year. We are looking for driven and passionate team members who thrive in a collaborative, positive culture where we all win together. If this sounds like the place for you, come help us change the way everyday homeowners manage their real estate across the country.
- Coordinate touchpoints with existing clients to provide status updates, troubleshooting, information about Ownwell services, information requests, and billing updates
- Manage all communications with existing account-managed clients
- Establish strong, positive relationships real estate investors by helping them understand Ownwell's service and navigate issues if they arise
- Continuously build notes and feedback from interactions with customers, and provide perspective for improvements to client experience
- Become knowledgeable in real estate investment and taxation
- Capture customer information, notes, and feedback in Ownwell's CRM, and provide insights for future product development
- Manage time efficiently while focusing on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat signups
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, efficiency, and value of our service
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, high-energy, self-motivated, and a team player
- Ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Internet and Web Applications, and interest in learning new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate Ownwell's value proposition
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in real estate preferred
- Proficiency in non-English languages is a plus
Ownwell’s vision is to democratize access to real estate expertise. When we say we want to provide access, we mean providing access to everyone. To do that well, we need a team that’s broadly representative. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Ownwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status.