ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT OWNERS.COM?
Are you interested in disrupting the real estate industry with innovative technology and thought leadership? If so, we would love to hear from you! Owners.com is seeking a smart, passionate, and creative Marketing Copywriter to join our rapidly-growing, startup-like team to help take us to the next level of awesome. Owners.com is revolutionizing the real estate purchasing and For Sale By Owner (FSBO) process via innovative technology, intuitive design, and creative thought leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Writing/creating content for blogs, consumer websites, email marketing campaigns, infographics and articles around the topic of real estate (buying and selling) and working for Owners.com
- Optimizing current copy on our website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.) and/or writing new SEO-friendly copy for both web and mobile platforms
- Conducting market research and creating unique city-relevant copy for our consumer-facing website and home listings
- Establish blog content schedules and act as the voice to our agents and consumers using your creative writing expertise
- Partner with Email Marketing Manager to create personable, relevant email copy that reaches thousands of users and agents throughout the US
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Proven and versatile experience in the creation of digital content including ad-copy, social media, blog, article, website content, email copy, and various other material at a growing company
- Prior digital content editorial experience
- Strong familiarity with SEO best practices, keyword research, and social media marketing
- Experience using Wordpress and Google analytics is highly preferred, but not required
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT OWNERS.COM:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity