Talent Acquisition Manager will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and will help us scale our hiring practices and grow, develop, coach and lead a small Talent Acquisition team. The position will build out our Talent Acquisition Strategy, including our Employer Branding efforts. Manages team of Talent Acquisition to deliver effective and timely recruiting solutions to source, assess, interview and hire exceptional talent.
Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115Mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500K retailers.
- Design, operationalize and monitor metrics-based strategies that drive a best-in-class talent acquisition program
- Effectively able to collaborate and problem-solve with Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition team, People Partners and function leaders
- Develop a strong understanding of OVO's business goals and the intersection of those goals with workforce and talent planning needs
- Build and maximize team talent, cultivating an environment of high performance
- Build dashboards, KPIs and other leading and lagging metrics that measure program effectiveness. Maximize the effectiveness of the Greenhouse Applicant Tracking system. Make timely adjustments to approaches and strategies when needed
- Ensure the Talent Acquisition team is held accountable to Service Level Agreements and the development of diverse pipelines
- Ensure alignment of recruiting strategies and key business priorities to identify, attract, and hire diverse talent within a competitive landscape
- Develop and implement initiatives and projects that support employer branding as well as diversity and inclusion
- Oversight of the build out of OVO's Employer Branding and Employee Value Proposition strategy
- Develop new external partnerships and manage existing external relationships to facilitate professional networking and brand awareness
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and has experienced in leading and driving successful Talent Acquisition team(s)
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques and proven experience in assessing and utilizing effective tools, processes, and best practices to improve recruitment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities & handle a high volume of open roles
- The ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment and be able to simplify the complex
- Results-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who thrives in an independent and visible position in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated success developing and managing professional relationships with the ability to influence leadership