As Head of Strategy, you will lead overall strategy development for Financial Services for OVO. The person would be able to work independently to define core strategy and deliverables. The role requires a good understanding of trends that can disrupt the industry, who the key players are and what that means for product and tech development.
Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Leads end to end process for defining our overall financial services strategy including commercialisation of OVO Score
- Communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments in driving success
- Drive overall budgeting and planning process
- Managing partnership & discussion with Digital Bank partnership or any external partners
- Conduct market research and analyzes market condition, recent developments in the market from offline, online sources, and professional network
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree with business, technology, or operational focus or a related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the Bank, Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Consulting experience is helpful for this role
- Has developed and launched consumer product from scratch
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Experience with project and change management approaches and tools
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, strong analytical skills, decision making and problem solving abilities