OVO is looking for a Business Planning Manager that is responsible for delivering the annual business plan and budget for Lending; including forecasts and reviews, ongoing business performance monitoring, reporting, analysis and insights, financial modelling of potential business opportunities.
Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Understand key drivers for revenue and costs of the lending business
- Lead and own end-to-end analysis or deep-dive of key metrics that will help the lending business in making operational and financial decisions
- Navigate within the company and partner with cross functional teams to gain data and information necessary
- Creating/reviewing/visualizing financial planning and budgeting
- Making ROL analysis on the given budget
- Conducting variance analysis related to budget and providing insightful analysis to the leadership team
- Assist lending business owners in the recommendation and implementation of initiatives
- Provide the necessary and relevant data and reports through the use of various data analytical methods (benchmarking, forecasting, competitive analysis etc)
What You Need
- 3-5 years experience preferably in Banking/Financial Service/Fintech industry
- Detail and quality oriented
- Excellent writing, modeling and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and integrate complex information, and communicate key insights in clear, concise fashion to related stakeholders
- Ability to understand and implement prioritization of deliverables as well as recognize and highlight conflicts in priorities
- Has a flexible and proactive thought process
- Team player who can work in a dynamic environment, with collaborative mind set and can do attitude