Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
Overtime is seeking an experienced Account Executive to develop and propel our business with advertisers and their agencies for our Midwest sales team. If you’re a sports junkie with significant sales experience, a strong track record, and deep client relationships, we'd love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Overtime and Fortune 100 companies across the Midwest and their marketing agencies, specifically Chicago, Detroit and Ohio
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Overtime custom content and advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immerse yourself in the evolving new media landscape, and adapting to Overtime's ongoing product developments
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in digital media sales
- Established relationships with C-level marketers and key decision-makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of modern publishing and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Vertical experience a plus - particularly in automotive, entertainment, technology, finance, travel, QSR, and consumer packaged goods
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Overtime and our mission
- BA / BS degree
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.