Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
What You’ll Do
Create and edit original long-form video features for Overtime’s Amazon Prime docu-series airing in 2023 by using creative storytelling and editing to produce the best possible video
- Edit feature/episodic content, game coverage content, as well as branded content surrounding the team
- Work closely with the Overtime social media content team and the other video production teams to ensure we're creating the best video content up to Overtime standards
- Make impact by editing across Overtime's portfolio of Overtime Elite shows
- This role is based onsite at Overtime Elite's world class arena in Atlantic Station
Who You Are
- Credits working in long-form doc/reality programming. We are considering candidates with a variety of experience for a host of different projects. We encourage people with a range of one year of experience all the way up the ladder to apply.
- A strong desire to incorporate the latest visual effects into their work (After Effects knowledge a big plus.)
- An understanding of the digital content atmosphere, meaning content needs to be fast, smart and attention-grabbing at all times.
- Have a track record of inheriting hundreds of hours of footage and editing it into an engaging storyline.
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.