Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
What you’ll do
- Help build and determine media mix for brand proposals
- Help manage sales process from RFP through delivery of the final IO
- Develop and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Be able to maintain effective communication across internal departments and externally
- Thoughtfully determine appropriate responses to client questions, client kick off calls, reporting calls, optimizations, and post campaign wrap-ups (wrap reports/decks, analytics, insights)
- Help manage successful campaign delivery, flighting, and billing/invoicing
- Stay abreast on industry trends and best practices including branded content, social media, and new product offerings
- Serve as main support to Account Managers and Sales Support’s day to day responsibilities
Who you are
- BA/BS required in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 1+ year prior knowledge of digital media space preferred but not required
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency under tight/shifting time pressures
- Curiosity to learn further about the industry and account management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint or Apple programs such as Keynote.
- Passionate about our fans, community, and company mission
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.