Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are hiring a Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of all creative projects across our consumer brands. Responsibilities will include owning and managing the entire life cycle of Overtime & Overtime Elite creative projects from initial planning, logistics, and calendaring, to execution on the ground if needed, and any post event and/or campaign reporting.
This is a role where you’ll be expected to jump in, roll up your sleeves, and get into the details of strategically managing our team to stay on track, allocate budget and creative campaigns. You will often act as a cross functional liaison and day-to-day executor of timelines assisting other departments, vendors, agencies and team mates, by providing updates & recommendations to planning and projects.
- Work closely with the Commerce & Marketing teams to seek out project management support, feedback and exchange ideas.
- Assess projects to determine level of priority as well as the resources and man-power required to ensure we are operating with maximum profitability.
- Fiscal responsibility for executing contracts, processing invoices, managing and reconciling expense budgets with the ability to generate accurate financial reports reflecting revenue and expenses. Providing clear administrative documentation of all projects.
- Develop project documentation including deliverable timelines, production schedules, and communication plans for internal and external parties.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to the project team/ freelancers for each project.
- Vet, appoint and work closely with external vendors and suppliers to develop strong partnerships.
- Maintain and grow a network of creative vendors, venues, freelancers, and industry connections for potential project use.
- Drive results and ROI - Monitor and measure the success of all Overtime & Overtime Elite branded creative projects and evaluate results against company goals.
- Support Overtime’s commerce team in owning and updating the global creative projects calendar.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders effectively to ensure that there is clear alignment across all parties.
- Develop project templates and information libraries for long term reference by internal teams.
- Organize work meetings, take minutes and organize actionable next steps and tasks to be delivered.
- 4+ years of project management experience overseeing a wide range of creative individuals. Depending on the nature of the creative project, you could be managing web designers, UX designers, graphic designers, branding designers and more to ensure they get their creative tasks delivered on time and with quality.
- Experience preparing and managing budgets, managing vendors and adept at contract negotiation.
- Possess knowledge of concept ideation workflow, creative production, logistics, vendors, and the trend landscape for creative and marketing industry.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines and assessing situations.
- Ability to liaise in a professional manner with all levels of staff, management and external contacts.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business Analytics or Marketing degree preferred.
- Excel at relationship management, collaborating with colleagues and facilitating open communication.
- Analytical and intellectually curious; consistently looking for opportunities to optimize the outcome and is able to propose possible solutions to any obstacles.
- Understand the interests of each stakeholder involved, identify the root causes of any miscommunications so as to effectively re-align all parties for clarification.
- Interest in Sports, Lifestyle & Apparel a plus
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.