Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are hiring a Manager of Lifecycle Marketing to lead prospect conversion and lifecycle strategies for Overtime Elite within the Commerce Team, Overtime’s Lifestyle & Consumer Brand. This role will work cross functionally across our teams, products & data to build consumer journeys and contribute in all aspects of building a League. You’ll be responsible for driving OT & OTE’s consumer growth & audience development by maximizing conversion of Overtime’s large and growing customer base. As a Lifecycle Manager you should have a passion for direct response and lifecycle marketing with a strong email marketing background and a proven track record of developing high-impact growth campaigns at scale. The role requires a knack for driving strategy through data, the creative sensibilities to turn that strategy into customer-relevant programs with personality, and the ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionality. If you eat/breathe/sleep ways to improve engagement, have a passion for sports, and are ready to build the next generation of fandom, then this role’s for you!
- Develop and execute automated lifecycle marketing journeys and one-off campaigns across all CRM channels (including email, Direct Mail, and SMS) to drive new subscribers.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate and LTV/CAC.
- Create prospect nurture programs to ensure long-term engagement for our growing customer base.
- Lead multichannel remarketing strategies and implementation programs.
- Partner with Strategy & Creative teams to develop new brand-relevant messaging and promotions.
- Develop and execute an aggressive schedule of daily experiments to hyper-targeted segments that will quickly and continuously increase conversion.
- Through testing, develop a multiple touch-point conversion strategy, with specific focus on data- and activity-driven triggers that can scale into the larger OT ecosystem through automation once proven.
- Own KPI reporting, including weekly and monthly updates.
- Work in a highly cross-functional role that will let you work with multiple teams.
- 4+ years of CRM or Lifecycle Marketing experience in a start up or direct-to-consumer environment; experience with sports marketing/ticketing is a major plus.
- Background in onboarding mar-tech stack & building communication programs through CRM, ESP & CDPs a must (Simon Data, Klaviyo, Attentive, HubSpot or similar platform).
- Growth or acquisition marketing experience with at least two years working specifically on converting prospects and churned customers.
- HTML/CSS coding experience is a plus
- Experience in a start-up environment a plus; entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Demonstrated achievements working with data to drive insights, inspire campaigns and inform strategy.
- Proven experience with campaign development, from briefs through working with creative teams to launch.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business Analytics or Marketing degree preferred.
- Extremely comfortable working in Excel to manipulate data and build reports.
- Experience coding in languages like SQL is beneficial – the desire to learn is a must.
- Must be well-versed in testing strategies (A/B, multivariate, etc) and associated tools and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Self-starter who can work through immediate challenges while recommending modifications for enhanced efficiency.
- Comfort in launching new products and optimizing current products with ability to work between teams and functions with high autonomy.
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.