Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Sr. Production Manager with various administration and office responsibilities
- Assist Sr. Production Manager by administering production related paperwork, such as distributing vendor agreements, collecting invoices, and purchase orders as well as expenses and cc forms.
- Build and Maintain budgets Overtime projects
- Source and book crew members from around the country
- Manage pre-pro, execution, and post-production for various Overtime shows
- Organize Covid protocols
- Work closely with internal departments OT
- Maintain awareness of current and upcoming projects within OT
- Assist with securing permits
- When necessary, must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Additional duties assigned
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in non-live production required
- On-set production experience is preferred, but not required
- A self-motivated person with excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
- Comfortable wearing many hats and bouncing between many projects from minute to minute
- Execute quickly and think broadly
- You have incredible attention to detail
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.