Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated Senior Financial Analyst! This role will work cross-functionally with leaders of Overtime Sports and Overtime Elite to implement budgets vs actuals, manage communication between all departments and finance and assist in all budgeting and planning functions for Overtime. Your day-to-day will involve extensive interactions and exposure to the company’s leadership team including the CFO, Director of Finance and other operational division heads. This role will report to the FP&A Director in Brooklyn, New York. The role is based out of Brooklyn, NY in a hybrid schedule.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting analysis – across all departments of Overtime Sports and Overtime Elite
- Track and communicate detailed variance analysis and key financial drivers between department heads and accounting
- Prepare and present budget and variance analysis models to support the FP&A Director
- Partner with HR/Payroll & business leaders to maintain detailed headcount models
- Support the FP&A Director and Accounting team with month end close reporting and analysis
- Help lead the implementation of best practices to simplify, standardize and scale our business
- Support PCAOB yearly audits
- Other ad-hoc financial analysis
Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required
- 3+ years direct experience with responsibility in an FP&A, corporate finance, consulting or strategic finance role
- Self-starter, motivated, team player, analytical thinker and problem solver
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Strong Excel and financial modeling skills required
- Experience in sports, entertainment, or venue operations is a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP a plus
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.