Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
People Operations Coordinator
Overtime is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! The talented individual in this role will support our Human Resources Operations and Compliance work in partnership with the Senior HR Generalist, VP of HR, and members of our wider Operations team. You'll work across the entire Overtime organization with every department. This is a cross-functional, highly collaborative role that will allow you to learn about all parts of the business, help set us up for rapid growth, build upon our strong culture, and keep our company compliant. We’re looking for someone with a can-do-it attitude and strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Help implement processes responding to local, state, and national laws
- Partner with leadership to put new systems and solutions in place, helping the growing company stay compliant.
- Support external partnerships with HR vendors
- Work with our DEI Board and Subcommittees to champion diversity and culture in all aspects of our company
- Build on our strong community and internal culture by putting together fun events for the staff
- Suggest changes to company policies in keeping with our people-first mentality.
- Collaborate with all departments as part of full-time, part-time, interns, and contractors lifecycle
- Refine human resource operations processes from tracking payments to orientation and onboarding
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
- Wants to learn and grow in their functional expertise
- Working knowledge of an HRIS system (ideally ADP Workforce Now) is a plus
- Wants to be a culture champion and influence organizational events, programs, and Overtime culture
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re comfortable with shifting priorities and long to-do lists.
- Passionate about building culture and changing the face of HR to be more human-focused.
- Strong belief in the power and value of DEI
- Hungry to learn about employment law and application across a national organization
- Tremendous communication skills - you can write in a professional, friendly voice and verbally communicate in a clear, succinct manner
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.