Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
As Overtime’s Executive Assistant, you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects while working directly with our Co-Founders, CFO and COO. You’ll help connect our 250+ full-time staff located in multiple cities. Our headquarters are in DUMBO, Brooklyn where this role would be based, and there is the potential for this role to be partially remote with occasional in-office meetings and team events. This is an exciting opportunity for an awesome self-starter who wants to join Overtime, get a range of experience working with multiple departments, and grow within our company as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day to day support to our Co-Founders, CFO and COO
- Exercise ultimate discretion and sensitivity with private company info - trust is key
- Schedule internal and external meetings with a high level of detail
- Confirm availability of attendees, send reminders, book conference rooms, prepare agendas and resources, prepare talking points and distribute recaps when relevant
- Coordinate and confirm travel arrangements and submit expense reports
- Build relationships with teammates, attend department-specific and full staff meetings, and ask questions to learn as much as possible about the organization
- Manage additional special projects as they arise
- Partner with our COO and Operations team on team building efforts and internal events
- Do you want to manage an internal speaker series with featured guests both internal and external? Cool, let’s do it.
- Want to learn how our Sales team works and contribute more directly to that department? Sounds great.
- You would have an exciting opportunity to pitch ideas, get the ok and then run with them.
Who you are:
- At least 1 year of experience or more in a fast paced environment is preferred
- Startup or small business experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible judgment, discretion and attention to detail
- Fast, responsive and reliable
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities, and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Master of Google Suite and calendaring functions
- Familiarity with Zoom and Slack is a huge plus
- Hyper organized - you’re meticulous about order and managing details
- Excellent follow through - able to take a project from conception to final product
- Flexible, adaptive, positive, team player
- Kind, calm and collected and ideally you have a sense of humor too
- Ideally you’re someone who wants to go above and beyond. This role includes incredible access and opportunities, and we want to find someone who will hustle to succeed and grow.
- Note: If you believe you are underqualified OR overqualified for this role, still apply and explain your situation. We have other open roles, which might be a better fit. Thanks!
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.