Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
Overtime is looking for an Account Manager that will join our Brand Partnerships team in our New York office. You must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a start-up environment. You will need to bring a creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to building and growing long term business partnerships across brands, and their media and marketing partners. This role will be hybrid and based in Brooklyn, NY.
What you'll do:
- Develop and manage long-lasting relationships w/ key clients and agency partners
- Quarterback and drive RFP responses with internal teams (Solutions planning, content, paid social, etc).
- Deliver flawless executions of campaigns from start to finish
- Day to day manager of running business and managing campaigns through partnership of internal teams (content, media, etc)
- Partners with RevOps, Content, & other internal stakeholders to ensure full campaign delivery
- Lead meetings internally & externally
- Staying proactive and going above and beyond for clients & campaigns
- Perform research on prospective clients and current clients
- Be able to maintain effective communication across internal departments and externally
- Stay abreast on industry trends and best practices including branded content, social media, and new product offerings
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum (3) years of media/account management experience
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PPT or Apple programs such as Keynote
- Pleasant personality and fosters team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels, both internal and external
- Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deal with deadline pressure
- Self-starter with ability to follow through without supervision
- Able to prioritize competing requests and manage busy schedules
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays when necessary
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.