Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
What you’ll do:
Project managing and scheduling content team meetings
Creating decks using keynote for internal and external presentations
- Administrative tasks in support of Content team leaders
- Write-up creative concepts for use both internally and externally
- Coordinate project collaboration between all of our internal teams, especially between our Sales and Production/Social teams
- Work with our talent to manage schedules and produce social content
- Project manage Overtime’s content series, both editorial and branded, from ideation to publish
- Assist with management of internal docs, like programming calendars and edit schedules
- Work nights and weekends, and potentially travel (post covid), depending on our project slate
Who you are:
- 1+ year of experience working in the content, sports, or media industry
- Familiarity with all aspects of the video production process, from pre-production to field production to post-production
- You LOVE consuming digital content and are well-versed in all of the social platforms
- You understand Overtime’s social voice and can describe it to internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable wearing many hats, and bouncing between different projects from minute-to-minute
- A self-starter, always looking for people and projects that could use a helping hand
- Your organization and communication skills are ELITE
- You have incredible attention-to-detail
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.