Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
What You’ll Do
- Shoot, produce and edit digital video content with a focus on daily content
- Operate as a one-person band getting your own video, audio, and necessary coverage
- Act as the primary liaison with our subjects and must always represent the core values of our brand in the field.
- Work closely with production and social teams to make sure we achieve goals
Who You Are
- Credits in digital/doc/reality programming. Please note, we are considering candidates with a variety of experience for a host of different projects. We encourage people with a range of one year of experience all the way up the ladder to apply
- Experience shooting on the Sony FS-7 or adjacent models
- Experience editing on Adobe Premiere
- Candidates should also be well versed in producing. This means following the story, asking the right questions and facilitating the scene-work we need to tell an engaging narrative
Interested candidates should watch our content on Overtime's Youtube Channel prior to applying. We recommend watching the shows Fear Nothing, Hello Newmans, and Superteam Prolific Prep. We also have a second channel, Overtime SZN, with great shows like To The House and Prime Time 2.0.
Please watch this programming and submit your resume and detailed cover letter. In your cover letter, please include:
- Why you'd be the right person to execute this type of content as a shooter producer?
- What did you like about the content?
- What we can improve with the content?
- How you heard about this job?
- Why you like Overtime?
- Links to reel and previous work
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.