Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
What You’ll Do
- Create and edit original mid-form and long-form video feature stories for Overtime’s YouTube page and social platforms, using creative storytelling and editing to produce the best possible video
- Work closely with the Overtime social media content team and the other video production teams to ensure we're creating the best video content up to Overtime standards
Who You Are
- Credits working in long-form doc/reality programming. We are considering candidates with a variety of experience for a host of different projects. We encourage people with a range of one year of experience all the way up the ladder to apply.
- A strong desire to incorporate the latest visual effects into their work (After Effects knowledge a big plus.)
- An understanding of the digital content atmosphere, meaning content needs to be fast, smart and attention-grabbing at all times.
- Have a track record of inheriting hundreds of hours of footage and editing it into an engaging storyline.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.