Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
What You’ll Do
- Support Production and Production Management with various administration and office responsibilities
- Assist with all elements of daily production needs
- Organize and assist with gear orders
- Maintain organized files on all current and prior production tasks, runs and expenses.
- Assist on shoots when required
- Assist with Covid protocols
- Assist production department with daily runs
- Maintain awareness of current and upcoming projects within Overtime
- Additional duties assigned
Who You Are
- 1+ years experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy and knowledge of current devices
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, and Excel knowledge are preferred.
Interested candidates should watch our content on Overtime's Youtube Channel prior to applying. We recommend watching the shows Fear Nothing, Hello Newmans, and Superteam Prolific Prep. We also have a second channel, Overtime SZN, with great shows like To The House and Prime Time 2.0 (links to all content below). :
In your cover letter, please include:
- What did you like about the content?
- What we can improve with the content?
- How did you hear about this job?
- Why you like Overtime?
- Links to reel and previous work (if applicable)
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.