Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
What you’ll do:
* Oversee producers and editors to ensure all deadlines are hit for assigned content and campaigns, from their inception in pre production through the release of every video in post production
* Serve as a liaison between editors/producers and the rest of production team
* Create post production calendars to track progress and deadlines for Overtime projects
* Help in the noting process as videos get locked in ahead of their release
* Coordinate with Production Management to help support editors and producers
* Oversee Overtime programming and coordinate with Executive Producers on future programming at the company
* Organize and maintain the backend organization of our video library
* Make sure all content is reviewed and approved prior to release
Who you are:
* A natural leader ready to be the go-to person to support a large group of our editors and producers
* Ideally past experience as a Coordinating Producer. Please note, we are considering candidates with a variety of experience for a host of different projects. We encourage people with a range of 3-5+ years of experience all the way up the ladder to apply
* Extremely organized and excel at balancing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in a fast paced environment
* A problem solver and great communicator
Interested candidates should watch our content on Overtime's Youtube Channel prior to applying. We recommend watching the shows Fear Nothing and Superteam Prolific Prep, which were largely shot by one-person-bands.
In your cover letter, please include:
* What did you like about the content?
* What do you think we can improve on?
* Why are you interested in working for Overtime.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.