Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
We're hiring our first Product Manager for the Overtime Elite League.This is an opportunity to be a leader on our fast growing team. Your main responsibility will be to own the Overtime Elite website, set a vision for the future of the site, and manage all stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Own the entire journey of ideating, designing, building, testing and refining features for the Overtime Elite Website
- Manage various stakeholders across the company and league who will need input - from ticketing and scheduling teams, to coaches, to investor relations, and more
- Dig into data and surface insights that drive new ideas and improve existing ones. This includes using any other analytics tools that you think will help you
- Own the team’s workflow. You’ll find ways to improve how we work, identify inefficiencies and opportunities for better organization. You’ll help manage tickets to make sure no details slip through the cracks
- Work closely with designers and developers to turn your ideas into ridiculously amazing and polished features. This means getting down and dirty with the details of the UX and making sure every piece is fully thought through; you’ll write the cleanest specs in the history of product management
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- You can point to an amazing product you’ve built and talk about the decisions you made to make it so amazing.
- Execution WHIZ: you get game-changing features out the door quickly, you’re the GOAT at communicating every detail of a product, you aren’t afraid of nitty-gritty UX questions, you’re super organized, and naturally inclined to set up process
- Wrangling different teams and getting input is EASY for you. You are an expert at internal communication
- Data EXPERT. One of your skills is analytics. You’re great at using numbers to drive ideas for new features or optimize existing ones. You understand statistics. You’re constantly tracking metrics and know how to measure success
- Developers LOVE you; You enjoy working closely with them, and completely understand how they think and solve problems
- You can think through UX at a molecular level. You’re the person who designers ask to help them prepare for design reviews because they know you will identify gaps in the UX before anyone else
- Familiarity with content, social media culture, and Gen Z audience behaviors
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.