Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, and 30+ NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
Overtime, the leading voice in sports for Gen Z and beyond is hiring Shooter/Producers for their longform content teams! In short, this is an excellent opportunity for visionary filmmakers who crave autonomy. While our shooter/producers are heavily supported by all facets of the team there's very little red compared to adjacent work with other brands or in television. We trust our team and empower them to make strong content that appeals to our audience. This role would be based in Atlanta and work closely with our new transformative league, Overtime Elite!
About Overtime Elite
OTE is a transformative global sports league built to serve, educate, and empower the most talented basketball players on their path from proficiency to pro. The next generation of basketball superstars do not have a league to call their own - here is where OTE comes in. We are creating a catered solution FOR these athletes to be EMPOWERED. Where other leagues failed to develop storylines behind unknown players, Overtime is internationally known for discovering the next generation of basketball superstars. There is an opportunity to serve the underserved elite athlete and challenge the ecosystem.
What You’ll Do
- Shoot and produce digital video content including Docu-series production work
- Operate as a one person band getting your own video, audio, and necessary coverage
- Act as the primary liaison with our subjects and must always represent the core values of our brand in the field.
- Work closely with production and social teams to make sure we achieve goals
Who You Are
- Credits in digital/doc/reality programming. Please note, we are considering candidates with a variety of experience for a host of different projects. We encourage people with a range of one year of experience all the way up the ladder to apply.
- Experience shooting on the Sony FS-7 or adjacent models
- This position requires a lot of travel and is perfect for someone who loves hitting the road for months at a time tracking down a story
- Candidates should also be well versed in producing.This means following the story, asking the right questions and facilitating the scene-work we need to tell an engaging narrative
*This position requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 subject to applicable law.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.