Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
We are expanding our sales team to accelerate Overjet’s growth in the DSO space. As an Account Executive, your efforts will help accelerate the discovery and adoption of dental AI to transform dentistry for the better. You will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Success and Marketing teams, as well as travel to customer meetings and conferences as needed.
- Identify potential customers by networking and extensive prospecting.
- Gain a deep understanding of prospective DSOs to identify needs/pain points to effectively convey how AI would improve patient care and increase revenue.
- Deliver effective sales presentations to C-suite and other key DSO stakeholders.
- Own the sales cycle from pitch to close and smoothly transition the customer to the assigned Customer Success Manager post-close.
- Drive expansion efforts in tandem with our Customer Success team.
- Forecast sales with a high degree of accuracy.
- Achieve aggressive monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience with at least 4+ years of experience in selling consumables, software, or technology in the dental DSO space.
- Self-starter with a solid track record of sales performance.
- Excitement to learn about artificial intelligence.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings, company meetings, and conferences as needed.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth:We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.