Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
The Product Lead for New Products would be responsible for building a new product line that could be game changing over the next 2-3 years for OJ to win the US market. This is a 0→1 product opportunity initially but with a tremendous opportunity to grow into a 10s of millions business line and scale it from 1 to 100. This is truly an entrepreneurial opportunity and the candidate should clearly demonstrate leadership qualities: both people and business leadership.
- Develop a strategy that allows OJ to build a strong competitive moat and advantage to take over the entire market.
- Conduct market research to identify market and customer demand to establish the TAM and identify top customer needs.
- Have a GM mindset and play an integral role in building cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, BD, customer success and support.
- Build both short term and long term product roadmap to take over the entire market.
- Think big in terms of long term vision and roadmap, but also articulate and synthesize them into Sprint level roadmap.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Good product sense and execution skills.
- Can effectively collaborate with UX designer, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and BD.
- A knack for identifying the most important capabilities amongst a litany of features that can be built.
- A very high attention to detail. Right down to the level of incorporating the right copy text and button names inside the product.
- Can articulate very well and build a strategy for Build vs Buy vs Partner.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.