Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
Overjet is hiring an HR Business Partner to work closely with department leaders to ensure that Overjet has an engaged and high-performing workforce. This role will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Works closely with department leaders to drive headcount planning and provides strategic input to ensure thoughtful and effective org design.
- Owns key parts of performance management strategy key parts of the regular performance cycle, spanning calibration and comp planning.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to all employees and works to improve relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Engages as a thought partner to managers and leaders on employee relations and Talent development matters.
- Partners closely with Finance and Leadership team on company budget and key financial metrics.
- Significant experience as an HRBP with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working with managers and employees to manage performance and introduce programs that will improve the employee experience.
- Comfortable and skilled with numbers, in particular financial analysis tied to headcount and compensation planning.
- Experience working with a technical workforce (engineering, product, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities and management styles.
- Comfortable working with senior leaders, including delivering feedback and challenging assumptions.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Ambition: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.