Clinical Manager Overview:
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all. We do this by building dental artificial intelligence (AI) into products that help dental payers and providers ensure the best patient care.
Our cutting-edge AI technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
We are seeking a clinical manager to develop and manage delivery processes, strategic direction and customer success for our insurance products.
● Develop and maintain relationships with clinical leaders of payers and dental care organizations to assist them in implementing Overjet’s artificial intelligence to transform utilization management and improve patient outcomes
● Establish a scalable dental implementation process with payers. This includes clinical requirement analysis, clinical review implementation workflow and post implementation support for payers.
● Ensure that Overjet’s dental services are delivered per contractual requirements and in compliance with best practices of clinical policy implementation.
● Assist payers’ key contacts who manage implementation of AI with clinical issues in claim adjudication
● Provide assistance and regular feedback to Overjet’s clinical operations team to improve performance and to enhance customer success
● Develop repeatable and consistent clinical metrics for product delivery
● Provide payers with clinical confidence, credibility and capability to seamlessly implement AI in
national payers’ workflows
● Influence,educate, train and transform payer clinical teams, and external and internal business
partners on AI implementation of clinical review
● Act as a liaison between internal clinical, engineering and machine learning teams in improving
the clinical product by continually providing them with feedback from users
● Work closely with talent acquisition to ensure hiring, retention and training of qualified staff to
support clinical delivery of products and services to payers
● Provide oversight to the professional review system on clinical reviews, self-audits, and quality
management assessment reviews
● 8+ years of management/clinical experience in a clinical dental program
● Active dental license with experience in implementing dental policies in dental care
● In depth knowledge of dental technology, dental science and workflow
● Possess knowledge of and ability to apply management principles and techniques
● Outstanding interpersonal skills
● Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Proficient in excel, google docs and creating presentations and clinical reports
● Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments internally, and with external payers/partners and business stakeholders