Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re hiring a Sr. Technical Recruiter who will source high caliber machine learning scientists and ML Engineers. Your work will help us build an ambitious and talented team dedicated to the mission of transforming global dentistry.
- Work directly with technical teams to ensure we build talent pipelines to fit our functional needs, mission, and culture
- Build sourcing strategies, plans, and pipelines that allow us to interview and hire premier technical talent
- Perform initial interview screens to ensure highly qualified candidates advance into departmental interviews
- Manage the candidate journey through outreach, engagement, interviews, offer, and closing to ensure strong conversion and a delightful candidate experience
- Collaborate with business partners to build clear job descriptions, interview plans, sourcing strategies, and evaluation processes
- Build Overjet’s employer brand and messaging online and at community events
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting in roles such as software engineering or machine learning scientists at high-growth software companies or mix of internal and agency.
- 1+ year focusing on Machine Learning candidates/requisitions
- Proficient in ATS systems (i.e., Greenhouse) and LinkedIn
- Ability to build trust and rapport with candidates and internal hiring teams through reliable communications, actions, and follow through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn about technical competencies for a role and perform initial screenings with candidates
- Strong project and process management skills