Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
The Practice Analytics team is dedicated to helping clinical teams deliver the best patient care at the dentist office. We apply Overjet’s cutting-edge dental AI in a SaaS platform so dentists can consistently identify needed patient care and better explain treatment needs with powerful AI visualizations.
We’re a cross-functional technical team blending backend, frontend, data engineering, machine learning, data science, and product. We work closely with sales, clinical, and customer success teams to rapidly iterate the Platform and delight clinicians and patients. Join us to transform both your next dentist appointment and the future of global oral healthcare!
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer with strong back-end skills, who also works with data flows and data modeling, making sure data is flowing across the board.
- Responsible for building and running end-to-end data pipelines and operations from ingestion and integration through delivery for the data products.
- Utilize a combination of cloud based and open source tools and frameworks to solve complex data problems
- Creating ETL components using Python and SQL/NoSQL
- Guide the development of data resources, support new product launches and improve product runtime performance.
- Build tools to automate data import pipeline for different data systems
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience with SQL (ex. PostgreSQL)
- ETL and ELT pipelines
- Data processing and job orchestration
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS,/Azure)
- Experience with Docker