At Overjet, we are building applications that improve dentistry by leaps and bounds. We are solving the most challenging problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
The Insurance Analytics team is dedicated to helping companies automate their claims process while improving accuracy for the patient expereince. We apply Overjet’s cutting-edge dental AI in a SaaS platform so dentists can consistently identify needed patient care and better explain treatment needs with powerful AI visualizations.
We’re a cross-functional technical team blending backend, frontend, devops and product. We work closely with sales, clinical, and customer success teams as we rapidly iterate the Platform and delight clinicians and patients. Join us to transform both your next dentist appointment and the future of global oral healthcare!
- Develop Java Spring Boot based enterprise applications for an SaaS product
- Architect, implement, and optimize scalable databases
- Enhance quality, usability, performance, security, and reliability of systems
- Design, develop, test, maintain, monitor, debug for the product.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time
- Integrate external applications ensuring security and reliability are at the forefront
- Support ad-hoc POCs, demos, mockups, etc.
- Create utilities for automating in-house tasks
- 7+ years' experience building scalable backend applications
- Experience in creating production microservices on at least one public cloud - GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Expertise in Java and Java Spring frameworks
- Proficiency in both SQL as well as NoSQL databases, especially Postgres
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs
- Advanced knowledge of Queuing technologies e.g. Pub/sub, SQS, Kafka
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
- Expertise in Python
- Implementation experience on Near Real time systems
- Experience implementing with ETL systems.
- Familiarity with IaC - Terraform, Ansible
- Work experience in healthcare domain a plus
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks, TDD, and integration testing