Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
The Insurance Analytics team is dedicated to helping Insurance Payers dramatically improve their operational efficiency using AI in our SaaS platform. This team is looking to add an Experienced QA Automation Engineer to help deliver stable, high quality applications and integrations while driving quality and automation throughout the development lifecycle.
- Work closely with product engineering in establishing and implementing product-wide testing strategy
- Define metrics and processes that would aid in productivity and efficiency of product development
- Be hands-on in creating, maintaining and executing test plans
- Identify defects and product issues, documenting them clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with other teams in prioritizing tasks and deliver results on time
- 5+ years experience providing QA support in a SaaS environment
- 3-5+ years with Python or Java
- Track record of delivering data-driven results
- Advanced knowledge of test automation frameworks and build systems
- Hands-on experience with automation testing frameworks
- Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in working at a healthcare startup