Overjet is a fast-growing VC-backed startup building the future of Artificial Intelligence-powered dentistry. We are solving the most challenging and promising problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
We are seeking an IT Systems Architect to wrangle in and build out our Cloud and SaaS systems to improve the efficiency of our organization. As an IT Systems Architect, you will design and implement IT systems with security in mind to protect the organization's systems from cyber attacks. You will also help develop supply-chain best practices for IT systems, including, but not limited to third party cloud solutions and SaaS applications. You will improve performance and scalability, ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate owned systems and data.
Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in information systems with a minimum of 5 years of experience in information systems. You need to be proficient with macOS with experience in systems administration and identity access management. In addition, you will have excellent written and oral communication skills and understand patch management, identity and access management, and extended detection and response.
- Selecting, procuring and implementing enterprise solutions
- Integrate identity and access management tools with SaaS applications
- Configure security controls and operate software
- Upgrade systems to meet compliance requirements
- Design, test, analyze and implement efficient IT systems
- Gather feedback from end users to continue to improve systems
- Streamlining employee, contractor and vendor lifecycle including security assessments
- Analyze organizational projects and provide objective advice on IT requirements
- Degree in Information Systems, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in information technology
- Proficient with Okta, Google, Atlassian Jira, Jamf, macOS, Slack, Zoom
- Knowledge of GCP or other cloud platforms, Github
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of identity and access management and integration
- Experience working at a healthcare organization
- Experience implementing IT security controls in cloud and SaaS applications to support compliance audits, ie: HITRUST, ISO 27001, SOC 2