Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for everyone. We have two product lines. Claims Intelligence Platform helps insurance companies process claims efficiently and accurately. Clinical Intelligence Platform helps dental practices deliver the best patient care. Both of our product lines are delivering outcomes that our customers are excited about. We’re looking for a Product Manger to join us on our mission and lead our work on the Clinical Intelligence Platform for our dental practice customers.
Our product development team comprises engineers, data scientists, technical project managers, clinicians, and product manager. We are small enough that it is easy for everyone to talk to each and collaborate seamlessly. We err on the side of reaching out directly to whoever we need to talk to, to get things done, without any layers in between. We exhibit a bias for swift action and learning. We practice radical candor and support each other’s learning. We’re nice to everyone we interact with.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will increase the impact of our clinical product by identifying the top user problems to solve and the best ways to solve them. You focus on outcome over output and orient product development accordingly. You relish the opportunity to spend your day listening to customer feedback, working side-by-side with a cross functional team to define how the best ideas from your team or elsewhere come to life.
- Inspire and support your product team to build products that delight users and produce tangible business value
- Develop product vision and strategy based on analysis of market segments, product traction, customer needs and competitive products and secure buy in from your team and leadership
- Understand user pain points and describe the problems to solve to your engineering team, in the context of your product strategy
- Maintain an outcome oriented roadmap that is updated at a regular cadence so we know what bets we’re making now-next-later
- Communicate the impact of your product to clients and prospects directly and indirectly by enabling sales
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Enjoy working in a small, fast paced startup
- Bias to lead with user empathy
- Proven track record of bringing clarity to product vision, strategy, roadmap, prioritization
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences, with engineers and C-level execs with ease
- Preferred: Demonstrable experience building 0-1 consumer products.