Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Boston, MA or Remote)
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all. We do this by building dental artificial intelligence (AI) into products that help dental payers and providers ensure the best patient care.
Our cutting-edge AI technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and process-driven Senior Manager of Sales Operations who will be responsible for building the entire operational back-end of Overjet’s Professional Channel.
What you would be doing:
- Build all reporting capabilities and analyze KPIs, identifying opportunities and risks and build strategies for improvement
- Build and iterate upon our CRM tool (Hubspot), sales, marketing, and enablement tools to ensure data is driving key decisions
- Create new tools for sales, contracting, proposals, RFPs, and other various projects to support sales efficiencies
- Ability to design prescriptive programs and strategies, and “operationalizing” them
- Ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Sales Strategy, Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Enablement
- Create and monitor reporting software with weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs
- Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
Strong candidates will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations functions
- Strong experience standing up processes and tools (CRM, etc.) to help sales and ops teams thrive in a high growth environment
- Strong data analysis, reporting, and communication skills
- Technical aptitude to support thoughtful decisions on data management and capture
- Strong ability to work cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience
- Excitement to learn about artificial intelligence, insurance, dentistry, and technology
- Strong work ethic and hustle to achieve results in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience in insurance, dental/healthcare, startups, or B2B software is a plus but not required